Your permission is required to use certain cookies. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
3. The type of cookies used and their objectives
We use the following types of cookies:
– Functional cookies: with this we can make the website function better and it is more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we store your login details or what you have put in your shopping basket.
– Anonymous analytical cookies: these ensure that anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. This way the following data can be collected:
the number of unique visitors
how often users visit the site
which pages users view
how long users view a specific page
at which page visitors leave the site
– Analytical cookies: these ensure that a cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. This way the following data can be collected, such as:
which pages you have viewed
how long you stayed on a certain page
at which page you left the site
– Own Tracking cookies: this allows us to find out that in addition to our website you have also been on the relevant other website (s) in our network. The resulting profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like, but only serves to match advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies will not be placed without your permission.
– Tracking cookies from others: this keeps track of which pages you visit on the internet in order to build your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like as we know it, but only serves to match advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies will not be placed without your permission.
– Social media related cookies: social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn use this to register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your surfing behavior on the web.
– Site improvement cookies: this allows us to test different versions of a web page to see which page is best visited.
4. Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to view, rectify, limit and delete personal data. You also have a right of objection to the processing of personal data and the right to data transferability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at [email protected]. To prevent abuse, we can ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
5. Block and delete cookies
k and delete cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser so that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. View the help function of your browser for this option. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this can have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who display advertisements to you through our website, among other things. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our Website works properly. It may be that some functions of the site are lost or even that you can no longer visit the website. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see any advertisements. The ads are then no longer tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. Consult the help function of your browser if necessary, or click on one of the icons below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-deleting-data-deleting-websites- saved
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=nl
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be adjusted at any time due to constant developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, review this statement regularly to stay informed of any changes.
It is also possible that cookies are placed through our websites by others, of which we ourselves are not always aware of. Do you come across any unexpected cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Let us know via [email protected]. You can also contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they have placed, what the reason is, what the duration of the cookie is and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
7. Concluding remarks
We will occasionally have to adjust these statements, for example when we adjust our website or change the rules regarding cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.
If you have any questions and / or comments, please contact [email protected]. March 2, 2020